Duration of course: 4 Weeks
Total training hours: 161 Hours
Minimum qualification of the participant: With basic reading and writing ability
Target group: Age 19-35
Medium of instruction: Nepali and English
Method: 1:10 ratio
Group structure: 20 participants per training
- Familiarize with the basic terminologies related to construction.
- be able to Identify ,handle and use the tools and tackles, materials and equipment.
- be able to check the line, level and alignment.
- be able to carry out preparatory work before starting masonry work
- be able to select appropriate tools and equipments as per the task at requirement
- be able to Cut and trim bricks according to required size and shape.
- Learn to construct ,repair, erect and dismantle different walls. (Stone wall & Brick wall, plaster, waterproof concrete)
- Complete understanding of the safety rules applicable in Construction field.
The course is based on skill development. This course stresses on performance execution through capacity development. On an average, 80% of the course duration is allocated for practical knowledge and rest 20% is allocated for theoretical knowledge.
- At least 60% marks in theory
- 80% marks in practical
- Minimum 80% in Theory
- Minimum 90% in Practical
- 80% practical
- 20% theory
Practical knowledge will evaluated through practical skill test and Theoritical knowledge will be evaluated through VIVA.
1 head trainer and 1 assistant trainer(for Head Trainer : Diploma in civil engineering or degree in realted field with atleast a year experience as a trainer) for Assistant Trainer : at least 2 years of working experience in the masonry. Both the head and the assistant trainer must have a minimum of 1 week training from TOT.