Assistant Bar Bender & Steel Fixer
Duration of course: 4 Weeks
Total training hours: 208 Hours
Minimum qualification of the participant: With basic reading and writing ability
Target group: Age 19-35
Medium of instruction: Nepali and English
Method: 1:10 ratio
Group structure: Group structure:
- Know the basic working methodology of Steel fixing
- Familiarize with basic terminologies related to fixture instrument
- Completely understand the safety rules and reulation for handeling steel fixure machinery and equipments.
- Acquaint with all type of work related to steel fixtureIdentify and handle various tools and equipment used in steel fixture such as:
- Different types of rebar as per instructions
- Use hand tools such as lever, hook, measurement tape, gauge, sledge, hammer, chisel, and other related tools.
- Safe Handling and Inspection of Materials.
- Use bending machine for rebar bending using different types of bushes and other accessories.
- Ropes and Knots.
- Use different types of slings, shakles and lifting belts.
The course is based on skill development. This course stresses on performance execution through capacity development. On an average, 80% of the course duration is allocated for practical knowledge and rest 20% is allocated for theoretical knowledge to participants.
- At least 60% marks in theory
- 80% marks in practical
- Minimum 80% in Theory
- Minimum 90% in Practical
- 80% practical
- 20% theory
- Practical knowledge will evaluated through practical skill test and Theoritical knowledge will be evaluated through VIVA.
- The participants must obtain 60% marks in theory and 80% marks in practical exams.
1 head trainer and 1 assistant trainer(for Head Trainer : Diploma in Civil Engineering or degree in related fieldd with atleast a year experience as a trainer) for Assistant Trainer : at least 2 years of working experience in the garment/ tailoring field. Both the head and the assistant trainer must have a minimum of 1 week training from TOT.